Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random Things

Just a few random things...nothing major:
  • East Fairmont defeated Hurricane and will now advance to the second round of the state playoffs for the first time ever. It may hurt my Cincy plans...may not. Rumor has it that the game will be Friday night, which means I can still go to Cincinnati. Find out later today.
  • Ohio State lost to Illinois. Are you kidding me? Ron Zook defeated Jim Tressler? Zook is as bad as Wannstache when it come to coaching. That just amazes me. Parity in college football, I guess.
  • I usually like underdogs to win. However, these teams I truly dislike regardless of their rank and I hope they never win a game regardless of the opponent: Notre Dame. Hawaii. Boston College. Virginia Tech. Wisconsin. USC.
  • How funny is it that Miami closed the "O.B." with their worst home-loss ever?
  • OJ Simpson is an idiot. You would think that if you got away with something like he did, you would just kinda disappear and hope people forgot about you. Not break in somewhere with guns blazing.
  • O.J. Mayo scored 32-points and USC still lost to Mercer. I'm not unpleased with that result.
  • Bobby Huggins is already drawing attention for this recruiting at WVU. And it's actually not bad attention.

I think that's all I have for now. Hope for a Friday night playoff game for me...thanks.

No comments: