Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Planting Questions

Well, the big uproar now is that Hillary (or Hillary's campaign) has been planting questions in the audience for her to answer during these open forums. I'm surprised that it's not done more...these candidates have all these great answers but they need the question to answer them. The other problem with Hillary is her ability to ramble on and on but never really answer the questions. On a completely unrelated note, I will answer a few questions I have rec'd via e-mail.

Q. Mike, you have a strong stance on global warming. Do you really believe that it is something we can't fix?

A. Thank you for that question. Everywhere I go, people ask me about this issue. And while I have strong opinions on this issue I believe we need to work together for a solution we can all agree on. If I were elected President, I would pull all sides together to work on figuring out a way to solve this problem.

Q. Do you believe the BCS is the best thing for college football?

A. Wow, I can't believe you asked that. It seems like more and more people have been bringing up this topic and there is a lot of passion on both sides of the issue. If I were in charge, I would definitely be looking for ways to make the system work for everyone. Fairness is one of the things I care the most about and I want to come up with a solution that is fair to everyone involved. Thank you for asking.

Q. Gas prices continue to rise. What can we do?

A. This is a great concern to everyone these days. Everywhere I go people want to know how they can help with this issue. We have to understand that everyone has to work together to solve this problem. I believe that if we can all work together, there is nothing we can't overcome. I will take one last question today...yes, you -- the guy I have never talked to before and have never met before today. Please ask your question...

Q. Have you heard from anyone interesting lately?

A. What a random question. How did you ever come up with that? But I am glad you asked because it just so happens that I did. I received a comment from none other than Rutgers own DJ Yoshi. If you want, take a moment to visit his Myspace -- www.myspace.com/djyoshi. Seems like a pretty good guy who does a lot of work in the NY/NJ area. Other than that, no...haven't heard from anyone. Thanks for asking.

That's all the time I have for today. I will be happy to answer more questions after I have time to write them up...

No comments: