Friday, June 01, 2007

Random Stuff

Just a few random things to close out a hot Friday...
  1. Is giant pig a hoax? There are reports that the 9 feet 4 inches, 1,051 pound pig "Monsterpig" may have been a product of some photoshopping. I don't care either way -- I'm just happy about the hatemail that monsterpig received. Proves how crazy some people are...it's a pig!
  2. Kobe wants traded. Kobe doesn't want traded. I really don't care. I just want him to go away. I think he was upset that LeBron was getting press and he wasn't...so this was a good way to get his name back on ESPN. Seriously.
  3. How long before Michael Vick is indicted? Can't come soon enough.
  4. Obama plays basketball. Wow.
  5. The Times-West Virginian has completely refused my request to quit giving gas updates. They have done so everyday this week. I believe I am going to cancel my subscription over this. I am willing to suffer for my beliefs...

That's five things...I think that's enough for now. I've held off on another immigration article but I can feel one brewing...maybe this afternoon if I have time. If not, oh well. Also, reason to visit Fairmont coming up Sunday. It's a good one...just like the others.

No comments: