Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh, Times-West Virginian...SHUTUP!

I'm sorry...I really have tried to control the anger I feel against the Times-West Virginian. It's a newspaper...and, it's not completely horrible. But I can no longer stand the daily gas updates. It is asinine. I know how much gas costs. And I don't care that Morgantown gas is $.20 cheaper than Fairmont gas. Why do we need this daily gas updates?

Today's Times revelation is that "BP has put a smaller nozzle on the 93 octane for Mustangs so that the car will take gas faster." I don't know if that makes sense? Does that make sense? Someone, please elborate because I would think a smaller nozzle would slow the gas down...maybe? Secondly, who cares? Are they attempting to say there is some conspiracy?

Gas costs money. Gas prices are going up. I get it. I don't need a daily update. I drive. I see. Please, I beg you, move on. There has to be more important things going on. Let's focus on how important this school bond is going to be. Or, if you want to complain, complain about the construction on the interstate. Complain about the oversized loads that keep stopping traffic on the Interstate near the Kingmont exit in the mornings...nearly causing me to rearend several vechicles. Get over the gas prices..AHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

While I think it is more than a little fishy for gas prices to skyrocket just in time for a big travel weekend, I don't need to read about it every single day in the paper.

Of course, I've long since stopped getting a daily paper because there's little of consequence in there anyway. I only read the crap they write for Sundays.