Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's a Wreck

Well, I was out researching my next part of the "Reasons to Vacation in Fairmont" article (scheduled for tomorrow) when I heard the screech of breaks and the sound of collision. Oh, what could it be? A wreck...right behind me. I was taking pictures of something else so I decided to take a few of the accident scene. The folks around didn't seem to enjoy me taking pictures instead of, you know, helping...but, hey, what's a journalist to do. Besides, there were other far more competent people helping the victims.

There were no injuries...just a good hard thud. The ambulance and fire department soon arrived and I barely escaped before being blocked in and stuck there. I then went to eat.

That was pretty much my excitement for this beautiful Saturday. I think I'll go look for more accidents now. Remember, tomorrow is part two of the many part mini-series on why Fairmont should be your vacation destintation.

No comments: