Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hilary Clinton - Modern Communist

Okay...maybe I'm going a little far in saying that but I want you to read this article and then read my rebuttal.

"Fairness doesn't just happen. It requires the right government policies."

Ummmm...yeah. First, I agree there has to be some regulation on business...some. But I believe business is overregulated already. And Hilary Clinton is proposing to create more rules and regulations. That is insane.

The reason for prosperity in this country is simple: capitalism. The ability to create a business that provides goods for profit is what has made this the richest country in the world. People with ambition and drive continue to succeed in America. There is no doubt about that.

But Hilary doesn't believe that. Read the article again. Hilary is saying that no one in the U.S. can make it without government intervention. Punish business is her message. Remove tax breaks. Punish successful CEOs. Continue to punish businesses that provide jobs to Americans. That is her goal...and it is insane.

The continuing tax burden that is placed on business and the average American is what hurts the poor. How can a business pay employees more money, or even hire more employees, when the tax burden is so high? But Hilary's message is that businesses are selfish...providing a job to citizens isn't enough.

Do you want to know why people are getting lazier? Do you want to know why people are giving up? It's because of people like Hilary. Her constant preaching that you can't be successful on your own is holding down our society. Hilary is wrong. Maybe my subject title isn't...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many inflammatory comments.. so little time. I've been too busy to dispute your arguments lately, I'll have to work on that.

In the meantime, you might enjoy my latest blog entry. It explains why I haven't had time to post..