Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Michael Vick Kicked My Dog

I was just minding my own business last night when, out of nowhere, Michael Vick showed up. I thought...well, I don't like this guy but that's cool...Michael Vick can hang out here. As long as he keeps control of Ron Mexico, I have no problem. But he never said a word...he just showed up and kicked my dog. Why, Michael, why? Why did you kick my dog?



If the reports are true, my dog was lucky. Mike Vick has been doing much worse to dogs...or at least allowing people who rent off of him to do much worse to dogs. There is a lot of evidence mounting that Vick knew what was happening at the apartment in which dog fighting was occurring. And now, ESPN is quoting an investigator who says Vick attended the dog fights.

If this is true, Vick needs to go to jail and never play football again. It's a very disturbing thing. If Vick attended the dog fights, or advocated dog fights on his property, there is no defense for that at all. I hope the Humane Society keeps the pressure on the Virginia prosecutor who is working on this case...something must occur.

This will also be an interesting case for Roger Goodell. He's enjoyed handing out punishments...I'm be anxious to see what he does to one of the "faces" of the NFL. Vick has long been lauded as an elite player despite his mediocre performances. Let's see what happens now. But if the NFL turns the other way on this, expect some real fireworks this season. In the meantime, keep Michael Vick away from your animals.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol this pic's genius!

Anonymous said...

fuck this site vice is ma nigga... fuck all yall

Anonymous said...

man, vick is da best. fuck yall who disrespect him!!!

Anonymous said...

Fuck The Bicthes Who Disrespect Vick!

Anonymous said...

dudes anyone who respects him have issues ur just as damn bad as he is

Anonymous said...

I respect Michael Vick but not when he kicks dogs. Cops, keeps Michael Vick away from animals. LOL