Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Got Nothing

I could write about how the Yankees are keeping Joe Torre against my wishes. But I won't. I could write about how much I really like the Tigers and hope they win it all (well, I like them now...I didn't want them to beat the Yankees), but I won't. I could write about North Korea and Kim Jong Il's baby-like need for attention. But I don't think I will. Instead, just a couple things:

1. Habib has never returned the mouse. We e-mailed him inquiring about it but never received a response. Matter of fact, he has not e-mailed anyone in the firm from the e-mail address he gave us as his new work e-mail. We're beginning to wonder if he truly has a job.

2. East Fairmont appears to be a lock for the playoffs (barring a Yankee-like collapse). I am truly amazed and very pleased. It's only been 30 years.

3. You need to read this article: We Can't Imagine The Minnesota Candidates In 20 Years

And lastly, a YouTube from Matt:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0

No comments: