Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Random Tidbits...

For those people giving me a hard time for reading the news at work, read this article: Be smarter at work, slack off

Microsoft Vista isn't going to ship on time. Now, who is surprised? Let me see the hands.

Lost productivity due to the NCAA tournament? A bunch of lies.

For those of you in college or getting ready to graduate soon, good news on the job front.

Why would Prince be renting a home from Carlos Boozer? Yes, that Prince. And Carlos Boozer?

If you haven't watched all the cartoons on the Homestar Runner website, now is a good time. http://www.homestarrunner.com

And, I think Sheldom Williams is possessed:

Need more evidence? Makes sense...he is playing for Coach K.

Lastly, the Mountaineers tip off at 9:45 p.m. on Thursday night. A ridiculous time. So, I don't think I'll be anywhere but home to watch the game. I may, if I can stay awake, do a little realtime blogging on my thoughts of the game. I have Texas winning in my bracket but I believe WVU can pull the upset. WVU wins by 3.

No comments: