Friday, March 10, 2006

I Don't Like McNamara

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that he played a heckuva game against UConn and Georgetown. And the win over both was pretty remarkable...but, I'm afraid that if I was a Georgetown player, I would have punched him in the nose following the game after the final turnover. He was pounding the floor and yelling at Georgetown players. Is that a guy with class? Is that the kind of guy Boeheim will go balistic over? I'm just not so sure...

I really hope whoever they play in the Championship game beats them...not sure who it will be yet but I want them to win. I'm just not a 'Cuse fan...and I've become less of one as the days go by.

Oh, and just some wrapup stuff...
  • I don't know how I let this slip by a week or so ago but Tommy Maddox was released by the Steelers. Let us all remember him as he was...throwing some great inteceptions.
  • You need to watch this video on Deadspin.com with a clip from ESPNews. I will warn you...it has a bad word...
  • "Bong Hits 4 Jesus"is protected speech...huh?
  • How can anyone honestly support Barry Bonds? (I know it's satirical)

And, that's all I can think of...I'm outta here...

No comments: