Monday, March 27, 2006

More Habib...and some other stuff

Well, I didn't think Habib could possibly do anything stupid today because he was only here about an hour before he left to travel to parts unknown in the state...he shouldn't be back for a couple weeks...he's on assignment. Anyway, someone e-mailed Habib a Word document that he needed in TIFF format. There are probably a dozen ways to do this...I probably would have published it to PDF and converted to TIFF or ran it through OmniPage to get my TIFFs. Habib, instead, printed the document and then scanned the document...200 pages or so. That wouldn't be bad except for the waste of paper and resources. Just didn't make a lot of sense.

Maybe some of my resentment of Habib stems from the fact his office is so much cleaner than mine...I mean, it is immaculate. He dusts, sweeps, washes, etc. He has nothing in his office other than a printer, computer and bookshelf. His office is just so neat. Which does not make any sense at all. He was hired as a hardware guy...there should be drives and half computers laying everywhere. But no...if I lay anything in his office, he freaks out and wants to know where it belongs. I have posted pictures of my office...it is a mess. Everyone's office in my department is a mess...except his. It's ridiculous. But, hey, that's Habib...

Anyway, enough of that. Can you believe George Mason? George Mason is in the Final Four. I am just stunned. And happy for them. I really hope they win it all. Yes, I am now officially on the Geoge Mason bandwagon. My bracket...ummmm, well, I have one team left. Let's go Bruins.

Other than that, not much going on. I haven't mentioned Follies 2006...so, I will now. The band is getting ready for Follies...it appears that it will be excellent. I'm just waiting for the lights to arrive on Thursday and working on the video stuff for it. Everything appears to be pulling together as it should. If you haven't yet, I would highly recommend getting tickets and coming to the show. And, if you do, be sure to track me down...I'll be roaming about in the halls or I'll be up in the Hot Box...

Until then, Go Bruins and Go Patriots.

No comments: