Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things I don't like...

Here's a list of things I like...there are other things I like too, but here's a few:

  • I like unexpected January bonuses because business is so good
  • I like Family Guy DVDs (except for the movie...I still think it's kinda stupid)
  • I like Office Space and I like to be by the window where I can see the squirrels
  • I like Chinese food sometimes
  • I like respect for WVU athletics and I like John Beilein and Rich Rodriguez
  • I like buying ties
Here's a list of things I don't like...there are other things too, but here's some:

  • I don't like spending hours on a project to find that the starting point was wrong so you have to do it again from scratch
  • I don't like having to travel to meetings with people to turn on a projector and laptop and wait until they are done so I can turn off the projector and laptop
  • I don't like putting cover letters on my TPS reports
  • I don't like people in the IT department fighting with each other and being too juvenile to just realize they're both wrong and apologize
  • Oh, and I don't like said IT people using me as the go-between for their bickering
  • I don't like people who try to convince other people WVU is the best team in the nation without any reasonable rationale
  • I don't like trying to come up with a portion of an IT budget for the coming year without any real clue as to what projects are on the to-do list
  • I don't like Chinese food sometimes
  • I don't like Gansey, Pittsnogle, Herber, Beilein and Collins all leaving at the same time
  • I don't like WVU losing to Marshall and making me look like an idiot

That's about it for today...oh, we're ordering Chinese today.

No comments: