Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oh, it's Wednesday Again...

We'll start out with a joke:

So, this snail is standing in front of the Cadillac salesman, see, and says, "How much is that Cadillac?" The snail says,"I want a big 'S' put on each door and on top of the car, I want a big 'S' so everybody can see it." Salesman says, "Why do you want that?" He says, "When I drive down the avenue...I want everybody to say 'Look at that S-car-go.'"

Look at the S-car-go. That's gold Jerry. Gold!

Anyway, WVU ran their winning streak to 11 despite a very poor shooting performance. I'm not sure they can beat UCLA with that type of shooting performance beyond the arc...but, then again, I liked the inside game. They missed several easy layups but the looks were there...I'm happy about that. A win over UCLA should move them into the top 10...how cool is that?

Yes, the ref in the Steelers game blew the interception call. It was wrong and I thought he was an idiot for it. But then I watched Stephen A. last night talk about the blown call and he insinuated that perhaps the official was too old to be able to see the screen. Now, I have to defend the ref because I hate Stephen A. Maybe the official didn't completely understand the rule...there is some confusion remaining on the possession rule. I'm not sure how much clarification he can get from upstairs on calls like that...and why can't he call over another official to confirm his decision? I don't believe that age had anything to do with it...nor do I believe the officials were trying to cheat. He blew it...it happens...A LOT.

But, that about wraps it up for today...I'm waiting for the snow so I can drive home with my favorite people on the highway. Talk to ya later...

No comments: