Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Marcus Vick is a Punk

Ron Mexico's (aka, Michael Vick) little brother is nothing but a punk. He is the worst type of player...he lives off the success of a family member, plays average football and is treated like a god. Just because he and Frank Beamer's goiter seem to have a thing going doesn't give him the right to get away with something as heinous as that was. Via Deadspin, I will now refer to the younger Vick as Wilma Mexico.

Elvis Dumervil was completely helpless at the time Wilma ran his cleats into his calf. And, as far as the cry of being unintentional, I ask you to review the video. Wilma was standing over Dumervil, looked down at his leg and then stepped on it. There is no way this is unintentional. This was a deliberate act attempting to injure the star of the Louisville defensive unit. The goiter said that Wilma apologized but that was news to Dumervil who said “I haven’t heard from him. As a matter of fact, he even talked more in the game after that. It showed he’s a no-character individual.”

And, this isn't an isolated incident. Remember when Wilma flipped off the crowd at Mountaineer Field? Or clocked a WVU assistant on the sideline? Or flipped the helmets at Boston College? Or liquored up those high school girls? Or drove recklessly while running his reefer? Wilma has a history and it's time for the NCAA to step in and take care of this guy. Virginia Tech is obviously not interested in cracking down on the brother of Ron Mexico, their most famous alumnus who put them on the map.

Man, I can't tell you how happy I am Notre Dame lost. Between the N.D. loss and the Mountaineer win, well, those are very happy moments for me. I truly detest Notre Dame. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure Charlie Weiss, being the honorable man he is, is taking full responsibility for the defeat. If he coached any other team, I would like Charlie, but Notre Dame is not likeable. And what they did to Ty Willingham remains wrong. Everytime A.J. Hawk sacked Brady Quinn, my day brightened. I can only hope misery on Notre Dame and their fans for the next 10 years.

Penn State/Florida State...can you say Grumpy Old Men Three? I don't think they made a Three? Did they? Anyway, I'm all about the Nittany Lions and Joe Paterno. JoePa has turned around a once proud program...I can only hope he mops the floor with Florida State, the real team that didn't belong in the BCS. Four losses and people had the nerve to complain about West Virginia. Go Lions. Oh, and go Steelers too...didn't mention they made the playoffs even thought I wrote them off after the loss to Cincy. My bad...hopefully they can get the Bus a Super Bowl ring before he retires at the end of the year.

Oh, and read this...Instant Analysis by CollegeFootballNews.com

No comments: