Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Louisville Stinks?

A little late...but who would have thought that Syracuse could beat Louisville at Papa John's Stadium? This really changes the complexion of the Big East. If West Virginia can get by South Florida this Friday, the looming matchups against Rutgers on October 27 and Cincinnati on November 17 become huge. And don't laugh at Cincinnati. Brian Kelly has that team playing some serious defense...and, it appears their fans are taking notice and actually attending games.

So, I'm working yesterday evening. Had to travel up Morgantown way to do some work. Got there only to be told that the gentleman I'm working with forgot the power cord to his laptop. Could I get another one? Well, unfortunately there were none of those models in the Morgantown office so I had to travel back to Clarksburg to pick up a power supply and then back to Morgantown. So that made two trips from Clarksburg to Morgantown in a 3-hour span. Not fun...not fun at all.

On the positive side of that, I did get to sit in the car and listen to my favorite radio station (93.1, WFGM). Sorry...a little plug there. And, I have discovered that Guitar Hero has ruined me. I sit there in the car listening to songs thinking "Man, that would make a great song on the Guitar Hero." Already Gone by the Eagles really seems like a good Guitar Hero song. This morning I thought Vehicle by Ides of March would work nicely too. I would also like to see Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty be made as a Guitar Hero/Saxophone Hero song. How awesome would that be?

Anyway, that's all for today....I hope.

No comments: