Thursday, November 23, 2006

Darn UNC

I can't believe UNC lost to Gonzaga last night. Gonzaga doesn't even have the 'stached one any longer and the Tarheels fell.


Oh well...it's a long season. I think UNC can give Florida a run for their money this year if they get a chance to meet. The 'Heels are still very young...and, like last year, as the season rolls on they will get better. I also have confidence that this man will rule the college basketball world within by the time the season is over:


Anyway, WVU takes on Montana tonight in the Old Spice Classic in Orlando. Montana is from the Big Sky Conference and went to the NCAA tournament last year. The Grizzlies should be a good test for the young Mountaineers. I'm reserving judgment so far...just don't know how well this will go but I think WVU can pull it out.

No comments: