Friday, July 14, 2006

Rocky VI

All the Middle East talk kinda depressed me a little. It seems like it's going to be one of those topics that won't go away...but, since I'm depressed anyway, it seems like a good day to talk about Rocky VI.

Rocky is back to face a young generation after a computer fight shows he would beat the current champion. Or at least that is what it looks like from the trailer. It looks pretty sad. Rocky (Stallone) looks old...I mean, the man must be pushing 60. In real life, he'd probably fall apart walking to the ring. I mean, didn't he suffer serious damage against the Hulkster? Mr. T? The Russian?

It's not going to be good I'm afraid. I just can't imagine someone thinking a Rocky VI was necessary. I'm not sure Rocky V was necessary. But, if you don't believe me, look at the trailer for yourself. It's...well...just look at it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsfC-PGysEQ

No comments: