Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Office

Well, I'm a little late watching it but NBC's "The Office" is my new favorite sitcom. I bought the first season DVD the other day and it is just terrific. Like "Office Space," the show remains me more of my work than it should...seriously. It is just a great show...

Anyway, both World Cup soccer matches were excellent this week and I think Italy/France will be very entertaining on Sunday. I am looking forward to it.

On a more serious note, some scary things have been going on...such as North Korea attempting to provoke the world into action and gas prices shooting up again. There is talk that oil could reach $100 a barrel. Whew...that wouldn't be good news for anyone.

But, anyway, that's about it for today...I thought I better update since I hadn't for a few days. I haven't been to work to update so that's why they have been so few and far between. I will return to the office on Monday so updates will be back to normal.

No comments: