Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two Things

No. 1 -- Please read this: http://www.lifereboot.com/2007/10-reasons-it-doesnt-pay-to-be-the-computer-guy/?=rereddit -- It is definitely too good not to read because it is sooo darn true. Really, it sums up the true life of "The Computer Guy". Don't believe me, just ask the co-workers that I sent it too. They couldn't agree more. Thanks Greg...

No. 2 -- This one is more for the gentlemen. I hope all the lady-folks aren't offended but I have a request for all guys: Please, flush the urinals. I know, there's this rule about not have to flush a urinal but I don't believe that applies to the urinals that have standing water. Quite frankly, I don't see any reason not to flush any urinal...it takes 3 seconds.

This request is being made because one of our integrators on-site has a really, really bad habit of never flushing our urinal. And, let me just say, this guy is really dehydrated in the mornings. I literally thought I was going to vomit this morning. It is one of the worst things ever...and it is so unnecessary. So, that is my plea for the afternoon. For the love of all that is good, flush the freakin' urinal. Do it.

No comments: