Saturday, July 07, 2007

Random Junk

I've been busy lately with work. We are beginning our major upgrades and, well, that's going to take some time. Next week I get to make the statewide trip...Wheeling, Morgantown, Clarksburg, Charleston and Huntington in five days or less. Went to Martinsburg this past week to get it out of the way.

Anyway, here's just some random thoughts to fill some time:
  • I don't know about you but I definitely feel cooler today thanks to the Live Earth concerts. Great idea...
  • How did Al Gore's son get a Prius up to 100 MPH? If I were Al, I'd be happy and tout the Prius as a high performance vehicle.
  • Are Pirates fans finally getting to a breaking point? Trying to organize a walkout is difficult and it didn't work. The Pirates are only 8 games under .500. And they're not in last in the Central. But they're not good either.
  • Michael Vick might not be indicted for dogfighting. That's pretty disappointing to me.
  • John McCain's presidential campaign is falling apart. That's not very disappointing to me.
  • I was actually happy for the grass on Wednesday and Thursday when it rained. Seriously, I felt very happy for the grass because it really needed that rain and I know it appreciated it. Al Gore would be proud.
  • If the Al-Quaida/Iran alleged ties prove to be true, things are going to get real ugly real quick out that way. Can't believe more isn't being made of that story.

And that's about it for now. Nothing to really eloborate on...if you want more information, turn on the news or read...or, better yet, get outside and enjoy yourself some global warming.

No comments: