Thursday, October 30, 2008

Football Predictions

Since there's nothing important going on, like presidential elections, I will give my predictions for this week's football contests:

Morgantown 28 - University 27 - Isn't that just the way it goes? Would be a game I would like to attend...but I don't think I'm going to.

North Marion 17 - Elkins 13 - Yep. I'm finally going to give North Marion a win and end the 28 game losing streak. Gary White can finally have his 100th victory. This is it, folks. North Marion's nightmare finally ends.

Florida 38 - Georgia 28 - Tim Tebow is just that good. Florida woke up after their loss and I'm not sure they'll lose again.

Fairmont Senior 35 - Bridgeport 27 - If I attend a football game Friday, this is the most likely. I just think West is probably better than Bridgeport...that's all.

East Fairmont 20 - Parkersburg South 17 - East must win to stay in the playoff hunt. They'll pull this one off in an upset to setup a huge East/West game. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

WVU 45 - UConn 20 - If WVU has truly found their stride, they'll whip up on the Huskies. The Auburn win was pretty but this game counts for a whole lot more since it is in-conference and on the road. A must-win for Stewart's boys.

No comments: