Friday, March 21, 2008

Work Update

Well, we have deployed the first week of computers and things are definitely interesting. For the most part our users are able to accomplish work without too much hassle. But this isn't to say that it works flawlessly. Obviously there are some issues that remain outstanding. Following a successful deployment of a Vista image we still must address a lot of extras on some applications. That's not a problem when you're deploying 8 machines in a week. But in 4 weeks we will be deploying 72 machines in one week. That should be interesting...

Other news, my bracket is suffering. I'm currently in 9th in a 14-person bracket. I take solace in the fact that I remain ahead of Jake and Steele. But the fact I'm losing to Stanley cuts me deeply. But I still believe Carolina will pull me through with a stirring comeback victory...similar to Duke's win over Belmont. (Trust me, I would gladly see my bracket fall to last if Belmont had beaten Duke).

Other than that, not much going on. Just trying to clean off my desk...which is easier said than done. And resolving issues at work non-stop. Should be an interesting next couple weeks...busy busy.

No comments: