Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness

Oh, tis the time when all eyes fall upon the brackets of the NCAA tournament for what one calls March Madness. Productivity comes to a screeching halt as everyone tries desperately to pick the winning teams and advance in office pools. It's an enjoyable time for most...a little stressful for some. Bragging rights will be earned by some while others suffer the agony of losing their Final Four in the second round. Always a good time...

I won't go into my picks because some people would steal them and that would be wrong. But I can tell you that a majority of my Final Four consists of #1 seeds. I just don't see anyone knocking off UNC or Kansas before then. UCLA could easily blow a game somewhere and Memphis really doesn't stand a chance. West Virginia could get hot and get past Arizona but I just don't see Huggins beating Duke (which is unfortunate).

As always, it will be an interesting tournament. Maybe there will be some major upsets but I'm not seeing any quite yet. I'll post results as they come...as long as they look good for my bracket. Otherwise, I'll just ignore the tournament completely and hope it goes away.

With that, I will leave you with a picture of where I spent the last few days and wish I were today...because, it's rollout time here at work and that's not going to be fun...


No comments: