Monday, August 06, 2007

Your PCs May Be Damaged

First of all, I'm not blaming anyone for what you are about to see below. We had to ship out computers for someone to do some work on and the guy who shipped them (who no longer works here) did a very poor job in packing the PCs. He wanted to put all four computers in one box...luckily, he decided two to a box would work. Not a great idea.

So, they warned me that when they received the PCs, they were a little banged up. When I received them back, they looked like this:

When you see boxes like that, you know there can't be anything real good inside. Also, let me reiterate that these boxes came from a vendor, not CDW. I have never received anything from CDW in this bad of condition.

And, as for the Vista readiness, some of the machines were ready to go...a few they had concerns with. And a couple they didn't even try because they didn't have DVD-ROMs...but they never contacted me with any of these issues. I am a bit infuriated today. That's really all I have to say about it.

No comments: