Saturday, August 04, 2007

Celebrities are a Mess

Not that I pay attention...but last night I happened to have Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood...or one of those odd-ball celebrity chasing shows on and, man, there are some messed up people out there. That Lohan girl is getting busted for drunk driving and cocaine possession...nice. Britney still can't care for her babies...and somehow makes ex-husband K-Fed look half way normal. Two more people have claimed to be James Brown's children (brining the total to 5,438 now). Eddie Murphy may or may not have had a scary baby with Scary Spice of Spice Girl fame. Ving Rhames' dogs may or may not have killed some guy on his property.

It just goes on and on. I really don't know how many people keep track of this garbage but, considering the longevity of Entertainment Tonight, I'm guessing it's a lot. I'm not sure I get the fascination. I really didn't care about any of that stuff...I was just amazed by the fact ET had some many people on staff to track down information on all this stuff while we can't get good reporters to cover real news in this country.

Anyway, it's about 5,000-degrees outside and I think I am going to attempt to walk out there. Hopefully I won't combust immeditately when I do so. If I do combust, this will likely be my last entry. If I don't...well, I'll make sure everyone knows.

No comments: