Thursday, February 23, 2006

Work is INSANE

This working thing has to stop...it is absolutely insane here. Just to give you an idea, I currently have no less than 15 laptops in my office that range from a Dell 486 to a 1.7 GHz HP NC6200. Basically, the task is to determine which ones can run and which ones can't. I want them all on XP so that naturally retires the 486's and 133's. But, technically, I can get a 266 MHz to run XP as long as there is 256MB of RAM but some of them only have 2 or 3GB hard drives which causes a problem. And, that project, which should not be my project to begin with, has consumed my office.

On top of that, I'm trying to do my other officely duties taking care of folks and stuff like that...fun stuff indeed. I'm trying to prepare a presentation for an office meeting sometime soon. Trying to get people out the door with equipment. I'm going absolutely insane and I'm not sure anyone here cares that much. But, anyway, that's work...and, I found a 16th laptop. I think only pictures can do this justice...so, here they are:



No comments: