Monday, August 29, 2005

Long Weekend Wrap-Up

I didn't really have a long weekend as in I had a day off work or anything...it's a long weekend in the sense that I didn't really update since like Wednesday, I think. So, I'll update today to fill you in on the exciting time I've had since I last updated...beginning with Thursday. Understand? Good...here goes...

Thursday...left work about an hour early so I could go home and change before the opening night of high school football at East/West Stadium. I got about a 20 minutes nap in...and, believe me, that did a world of good. I haven't been feeling all that hot anyway...so any sleep is good sleep. Anyway, East Fairmont not only beat the Tigers, they whipped the Tigers of Elkins. It wasn't even much of a game...which is a good thing since I saw maybe 4 minutes total of the game. Got to see and talk with a lot of people at the game...and that's a good thing. Didn't get home until about midnight though...so that's a bad thing.

Friday, worked all day on videos and document stuff. It was a busy day. Had planned to go to the West Side football game that evening but it was raining so I really didn't do anything. I bought Tiger Woods 2005 after band camp so I played that most of the evening to finish off the Legend Challenge. I'm making progress...no one can touch me now.

I ran to Pittsburgh on Saturday to go to the Men's Warehouse and purchase a couple blazers. Talk about high pressure salesmen...I wanted one jacket and next thing I knew I had a line of 12 that the guy was trying to get me to buy. Blue, brown, gray, etc. Then he started adding shirts and pants and ties...I finally had to stop him and say I would buy two jackets and that was the limit...otherwise, I'd starve for a few weeks. They told me to come back in a week to pick them up with the alterations...I laughed and said I would be back in an hour. So, they weren't overly happy but they had it done. That was about it for Saturday...

Sunday, went to Grandma's for a bit and then went down by the junior high to watch a little football. It was humorous to say the least. Still wasn't feeling all that great so ended up falling asleep around 8:00 or so. Which meant I missed my favorite shows Sunday evening (Simpsons, Family Guy). Woke up around 2:00 a.m. and Family Guy was on the Cartoon Network so I watched it then. And, that was about it for the weekend...nothing too great really...nothing too bad either.

No comments: