Friday, July 11, 2008

Be Careful Taking Days Off

Oh, poor Tim. Tim decided that he would like a couple days off work and left on Thursday for a short vacation. Of course this gave us just enough time to come up with a little office prank for Tim to come back to on Monday. After a little deliberation, we figured we needed to destroy some backup tapes anyway...what better place than Tim's office...


So, we setup a fan and attached the tape reels to the front of the fans. And, well, those fans certainly knew how to take care of a tape reel...




Looks innocent enough really. How much could 15-20 tapes really do? It would be funny to have everything covered in tape, right? Well, here's the end result...starting with opening the door like Tim will have to do on Monday...





I know I'm going to try my hardest to beat Tim into the office on Monday because I definitely want to see his reaction. I just hope he doesn't quit...that would be bad...

No comments: