- If George W. Bush made the "Special Olympics" joke that Barack Obama made on Leno, there would be marches in Washington DC by now. I'm not saying the joke was really that bad but I am saying there is a huge double-standard in how the press covers those types of events.
- Perhaps this wouldn't have happened if Obama's Teleprompter had been used. It amazes me that the press has built this guy up as the most articulate president ever and he can't speak without the use of verbatim notes.
- I dislike greatly Duke and Coach K but I have to give him props on recommending the president focus more on the economy than his NCAA picks. Perhaps he should spend more time on foreign relations than who is in his bracket.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has to love Barack Obama. The signals have been sent that the United States is weak on foreign policy and definitely doesn't have the backbone to backup rhetoric with force. We just want to play nice with everyone. Iran will have a nuclear bomb in a couple years...that will be nice.
- I can't get WVU past Kansas in my bracket. I tried...just doesn't work. Hopefully they can get by Dayton today.
- The AIG bonus mess has been projected through a very bias prism. If people were guaranteed money by a business, that business should pay that money. This is why the government should not be involved in private business. I am more offended by the corruption in Washington and the gifts our "representatives" receive. Perhaps those gifts should be taxed 100%. I would definitely be in favor of that course of action.
- Lastly, is there any politician more disturbing than Nancy Pelosi? Google her...check her out. She's atrocious.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Haven't updated in a while...so, I'll just throw a bunch of things together real fast: