Wednesday, May 03, 2006

People Must Know...

Somehow, the word must get around when I'm planning to take a couple days off work because we've gone nearly a month without any major things occuring and now, just two days before I leave town for 4 days, everything under the sun is happening here. There's a meeting on Friday that I can't attend. I mock trial type thing that I can't go to. Another meeting about databases. That on top of some other things that have to be done.

I think it must be some type of conspiracy to drive me crazy. I now have to prepare all these events and find people to take my place since I will be gone. Naturally, had they been Thursday or last week or next week, well, there wouldn't be a problem. But, it has to be this week. And they don't tell me anything until today...which is Wednesday. You have to love it...

Anyway, I'm going to go back to work. Habib is out and we're shorthanded because someone else is out too. That would be typical...I have work that has to be completed in a short time and we are missing people so I have support calls to take care of. So, that's about it for this morning. I doubt there's more today...

No comments: